50 Years of Experience in Planning and Managing Safe & Effective Projects
Native American &
SBA certified 8(A) and HUBZone small business owned, managed, and operated by Native American members of the Lumbee Tribe of North Carolina and partially owned by former US Military Veterans.
HL provides all management, labor, material, instruments, equipment, (unless furnished by the Government), transportation, and site supervision for environmental support on government real properties installations throughout the 50 states and territories.
HL provides all management, labor, material, equipment, (unless furnished by the Government), transportation, supervision, and minor designs for a broad range of maintenance, repair, and minor construction work on government real properties and installations throughout the 50 states and territories.
- New Construction and Renovation
- Demolition and Environmental Remediation
- Facility Repair and Maintenance
- Infrastructure Installation/Upgrades
- Underground Utilities, Earthwork, Site Preparation
- Horizontal Construction -- Roadways, Parking, Sidewalk
- Munitions and Explosive of Concern (MEC) Remediation
- UXO Survey, Investigation, and Clearance
- EOD support for blow in place, demolition, and demilitarization activities
- Handling, Processing and/or Storage of Arms, Ammunition and Explosives (AA&E) Material
- Environmental Compliance and Remediation Services (ECRS)
- Other Munitions-Related Services (OMRS)
- Operational Range Sustainment, Maintenance, and Operations
- Site Investigation and Assessment
- Remedial Designs (RD) and Remedial Actions (RA)
- Third Party Quality Assurance and Validation Seeding
- Development of CERCLA compliant documents, plans, and reports
- UXO Avoidance and Construction Support Services (CSS) on munitions contaminated sites
- Professional Staffing of EOD/UXO Personnel
- Material Potentially Presenting an Explosive Hazard (MPPEH) Management
- Collection, inspection, and certification of material determined as safe (MDAS)
HL Environmental is a Native American Socio-Economic Disadvantaged Small Business
Delivering Reliability and a Stress-Free Experience
HL is Your Full-Service Partner
Safety, Quality, Customer Satisfaction, and Environmental Protection is Our Mission.
It is our privilege to have worked on some of these amazing projects below to fulfill this mission.
A hope and belief for things which are not seen, but which are true.
Is earned, it can’t be bought.
Treat others as you want to be treated.
Be selfless with time and energy.
Be safety conscious at all times.
To be committed to all agreements, our word is our bond.
Do the right thing over self-interest.
Produce desired results the first time.
Do something that helps or benefits others.
Our Moral, Ethical Compass Delivers Excellence
With All Your Options Available
Why Choose HL?
WHY CHOOSE US?
- SBA Certified 8(a) and HUBZONE SB
- Registered under the Simplified Acquisition Program (SAP)
- NIST 800-171 Compliant
- An active member of the NAOC and serve on the Board of Directors
- Fully licensed and permitted with BATFE
- Explosives permit
- HL has successfully and safely completed over $5M in contracts in the last 24 months
- ZERO performance issues
- Financially sound with established lines of credit and access to capital
- Multiple NAICS codes and fully registered in SAM.gov
Our 9 Core Principles
- Faith: A hope and belief for things which are not seen, but which are true
- Trust: It is earned, it can not be bought
- Respect: Treat others as you want to be treated
- Dedication: Be selfless with time and energy
- Safety: Be safety conscious at all times
- Honor: To be committed to all agreements, our word is our bond
- Integrity: To do the right thing over self-interest
- Efficiency: Produce desired results the first time
- Service: Do something that helps or benefits others